"In interpretative views and assessed intelligences, there are a lot of things that we have to take into account as far as Multiple Intelligences are concerned. It is true that the existence of individual differences is a fact. With billions of people in this universe, still no two individuals are alike. With these differences, we are going to focus on the study of intelligence. Intelligence cannot be observed directly. Many psychologists introduced theories of intelligence. In 1983, Dr. Howard Gardner of Harvard University introduced the theories of multiple intelligences which are considered unique in many ways and diverse with pluralistic views.”
Besides, the students of Minglanilla National Science High School and Guindaruhan National High School adhere to the utter "in-depth study" and engrossment of all the ways to come by Dr. Gardner's intelligences.They ensue with the 9 choices such as to prosper, to pan out, to succeed, to be contented, to explore, to attempt and to make them formidable in diverse ways of living--and these are the intelligences that vary also according to the capabilities, talents and inner desires to be shared among us.
1. Logical-Mathematical Intelligence indicates the capacity for inductive and deductive thinking and reasoning, including the use of numbers and the recognition of abstract patterns.
2. Linguistic Intelligence points out the ability to utilize words and language.
3. Visual/Spatial Intelligence is the ability to visualize objects and spatial dimensions, and create internal images and pictures.
4. Musical Intelligence signifies the ability to recognize tonal patterns and sounds, as well as a sensitivity to rhythms and beats.
5. Intra-Personal Intelligence refers to the spiritual, inner states of being, self-reflection, and awareness.
6. Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence shows the wisdom of the body and the ability to control physical motion.
7. Inter-Personal Intelligence sets forth the capacity for person-to-person communications and relationships.
8. Naturalist Intelligence deals with the ability to engross with the love of nature or passion towards the environment or surroundings.
9. Spiritual Intelligence refers to various skills and abilities that empower you to live in harmony with your highest values and move unswervingly towards your life goals.