Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Different poems for the hearts!

I can’t live without my boyfriend

For me it’s not the terminal stage of breaking up,

There is still a time to mend our broken hearts

But for others it doesn’t work

No man is an island as they say

But for us we live in a world full of love-making fantasies.

A boyfriend is a person to be with,

A person to cry on …

A person to lean on,

When I have a problem,

He is the one hugging beside me

And the one laughing, together with me.

You and I will be together

Every now and then, until forever

We can survive hardships and trials

Together our true feelings will remain.

It’s hard to bid good-bye

For a boyfriend who never disappears in my mind,

It is hard to accept if we are not meant for each other

But a new boyfriend will come to my life without regret.

And as time passes by

You and I will count on and count on

To God’s love and creation, we share the moments

Thank you my afflatus in life for letting me bid goodbye!

----------------------------------------------------------

I don’t really imagine that you’re the one

who touches my heart with a blink of an eye,

who passes me by with a naughty smile.

It seems to me we’re having a long, long miles.

How I wish I could embrace you my Goddess of love,

Your beauty within outwits me forever.

To stare at you whether it’s day in or day out,

and to guide you wherever you go and whatever

you do, oh my precious …

To love you whatever it may be for the

rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Important Quotes for Teachers

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward. The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton. A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. ~Author Unknown. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. ~Karl Menninger. Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts. ~Author Unknown. The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~K. Patricia Cross

A1campusvideos

A1campusvideos are exclusive videos on and off the campus not only here in the Philippines, but also outside of the country. A1campusvideos cover all types of videos from internal school-related videos to external community-related videos, including hard-core but educational and sui generis videos.

POPULAR POSTS