Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Suffering is always at the side of daily struggle


Life in this filthy world is unpredictable

Suffering is always at the side of daily struggle

Struggles are memories to survive keep me floating and floating

Memories that are kept in my heart!

How could the memories stay in one’s heart if they bring pain?

How could I suffer more?

I had a lot of  memories that are kept in my heart.

Those things are unforgettable to me.

I got into many adventures.

Life is not easy for me because it changes daily.

 It depends upon the conditions of the environment.

Still, the hardest things yet an exciting one in my life

There are many assignments and quizzes to take up.

I usually go home from school at nighttime

The reason is that there are many tasks.

Then, when I get home I will be the one to wash our dishes.

 I will still prepare for my uniform and after that I will proceed to my room

And do my assignments.

 It’s very hard for me especially when I will fall asleep while studying.

If I wake up the next morning, I’d blame myself because I haven’t studied totally.

That is why I will just study in school. It is very hard but I am getting rid into it.

No matter how hard it is, I have to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results

Important Quotes for Teachers

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward. The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton. A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. ~Author Unknown. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. ~Karl Menninger. Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts. ~Author Unknown. The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~K. Patricia Cross

A1campusvideos

A1campusvideos are exclusive videos on and off the campus not only here in the Philippines, but also outside of the country. A1campusvideos cover all types of videos from internal school-related videos to external community-related videos, including hard-core but educational and sui generis videos.

POPULAR POSTS