Friday, November 29, 2013
Types of tests for students in English
1. The blue scarf will (complement, compliment) your new suit.
2. The (aisle, isle) is located somewhere in the middle of South
3. Students flock in the bookstores to buy (stationary,
4. We suggest that you (council, counsel) her concerning her behavior.
5. The church law is better known as the (cannon, canon) law.
6. They knew how to grind the (colonel, kernel) into oats.
7. We were (altogether, all together) again during the silver
jubilee of our class reunion.
8. Her (childish, childlike) countenance will win the admiration
of the boys.
9. If you want to know the value of this ring, let him (appraise,
10. I fear the (claw, clause) of a monkey.
Important Quotes for Teachers
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward. The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton. A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. ~Author Unknown. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. ~Karl Menninger. Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts. ~Author Unknown. The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~K. Patricia Cross
As we all know, the month of August is also known as "Buwan ng Wikang Pambansa." In this month we commemorate the different et...
CAMPUS JOURNALISM ACT in the Philippines gives a full blast to press freedom among student-journalists. As a matter of fact, ...
1ST PLACE IN RADIO BROADCASTING IN ENGLISH CATEGORY AND BEST IN ANCHOR. The contestant writers, radio broadcasters and coach Dr. Ermetes F...
High School students are required to research on the internet for the glossary of terms, write term papers or assigned topics to develo...
One of Asia’s greatest historical stories of all time! Philippines is well-known as one of Asia’s greatest historical stories of all ...
Narrative Report of the English Festival, Together with the Comprehensive Report on Teacher-Activity Development, Student-Activity Developm...
Life is a matter of an ultimate choice. Decide what you think is right and be courageous to defend what you feel is the indispensable thi...
"Over the years of struggle in seeking for the right solutions and actions, we have failed to stand up and try again for countless...
Indeed, we deserve a second chance and by this time, we need to stress out the significance of it to mankind. The Almighty is not wrong...
To encapsulate the instructions and give the overview of the structured lessons in speaking, hereunder were the given instructions conducted...