|The Mingscians as nature lovers ...|
|The linguistic reading concert performers ...|
|The sports fanatics are on the loose ...|
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence indicates the capacity for inductive and deductive thinking and reasoning, including the use of numbers and the recognition of abstract patterns.
- Linguistic Intelligence points out the ability to utilize words and language.
- Visual/Spatial Intelligence is the ability to visualize objects and spatial dimensions, and create internal images and pictures.
- Musical Intelligence signifies the ability to recognize tonal patterns and sounds, as well as a sensitivity to rhythms and beats.
- Intra-Personal Intelligence refers to the spiritual, inner states of being, self-reflection, and awareness.
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence shows the wisdom of the body and the ability to control physical motion.
- Inter-Personal Intelligence sets forth the capacity for person-to-person communications and relationships.
- Naturalist Intelligence deals with the ability to engross with the love of nature or passion towards the environment or surroundings.
- Spiritual Intelligence refers to various skills and abilities that empower you to live in harmony with your highest values and move unswervingly towards your life goals.