Dr. Ermetes F. Adolfo, Jr.
English festival on the campus paves the way to its culminating program in the Municipal Level and its exposure through the hidden talents of students. They ought to be harnessed and uncovered in order for them to be competitive not only in written communication but also in oral communication in English. It can’t be denied that the target language is the universal language. The students must practice speaking English wherever they go and whatever they do. They must study the English grammar very hard.
|READING CONCERT. The 4th year students who were the active participants of the reading concert like reading a poem with correct enunciation and accent of words in every line of the stanza. Others read also a short essay with blending of voices.|
- Coordinate with English teachers who are appointed English Department Heads in the Municipality of Minglanilla Public Secondary Schools, Districts I and II.
- Make a follow-up regarding the English activities released thru memos issued by the Schools Division Superintendent.
- Organize/plan seminar-workshops, along with the Division Coordinator in English.
- Conduct and lead district meetings apropos the lined-up activities spearheaded by DepEd.
- Assist in making a school publication or a campus paper either in newsletter or magazine form.
- Consult with other specialist service providers and community liaison personnel in facilitating English communication between the school and its community.
- Participated in setting language and literature objectives for department.
- Taught language to freshmen students from pilot to lowest sections as their formative years.
- Produced strategic educational plans for English Department’s major linguistic categories.
- Assisted language teachers on research, presentations, and English Department activities.
- Assisted in editing English translation taken from documents and other French materials.
- Taught partly basic French to English with rehearsed lessons given by authorized native French teacher and Alliance Francaise de Manille foreign academic managers.
- Acted as an institution’s administrator (Cebu-based) and served as a part-time teacher in English crash course.
Training Programs/In-Service Trainings