Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Three special poems with a heart

It taunts me to cry in a mute mellow
By CPC
 
I’ve been here chilling, longing for you,
since the day we’ve been together till it passed through.
'Cos even a glimpse of your shadow,
it taunts me to cry in a mute mellow.

"Wishing you were here" only ignites pain,
wishing ... took time and only made me
             haul over the coals.
                     It's the bane of my life.
   I'd rather soothe the grief alone with a blight,
   than to see me losing hope to have you again.

Tonight, I won’t think there’s tomorrow,
without you right now makes me sorrow.
So please give me a chance to hate you,
I can’t take to die still loving you so.

It could forever be a fantasy,
but with you it is our destiny.
     I prefer to get hurt endlessly,
till you grant my wish ... that we were meant to be.


One touches my heart with pleasure
By JMDE
  
I don’t really imagine you’re really the one for me
who can touch my heart with pleasure,
who can come by me with a naughty smile.
It seems that we have the unending thousand miles.
How I wish I could embrace you with warmth love,
full trust and serene affection.
To stare at you from day till night,
and to guide you wherever you go
and whatever you do.
To love you more than what I feel within,
To cherish your love forevermore the rest of my life.


Waiting in Vain
By CBG

When I close my eyes, I dream of you,
When you pass by, my heart falls right through,
I don’t understand why this happens to me,
I just wish this love turned into reality.

Day by day, my head and heart collide,
My head says I let you go, let my feeling subside,
My heart responds to wait and see,
'Cos you are the fuel of my fantasy.

You give me hope through the years,
Through all the sadness, through all my fears,
You give me inspiration to go on living,
'Cos you give me the thumbs up to go on surviving.

A love to keep and a love to last,
These are the things that I want to ask God.
I hope that I am the one for you,
Till then I will wait for your sweet “I do”.








22 comments:

  1. IN THE POEM,IT TAUNTS ME TO CRY IN A MUTE MELLOW: My comment is:What a nice poem,it shows the true kinds of love!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN THE POEM,ONE TOUCHES MY HEART WITH PLEASURE: My comment is:It is so unending and miley love that even storm can't broke it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN THE POEM,WAITING IN VAIN:My comment is:Wow!!!It's a dream love longing for reality!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POEM:IT TAUNTS ME TO CRY IN A MUTE MELLOW:comment; An interesting poem that foresees eternal true love!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. POEM:ONE TOUCHES MY HEART WITH PLEASURE:comment: It is good to know that there are still people who really believe in pure love that even any disasters and obstacles in life can't break it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. POEM:WAITING IN VAIN:comment;What a real love but it is very far from reality.....How sad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. POEM; ONE TOUCHES MY HEART WITH PLEASURE.;comment;.....All i can say that the poem is very touchng...

    ReplyDelete
  8. poem;It Taunts Me To Cry In A Mute Mellow comment; Well.. what a very sad poem. I can feel its serenity.........!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. poem; One Touches My Heart With Pleasure comment; It is a very hurtful poem that shows true love.I am sure lovers would love it......!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. poem; Waiting In Vain comment; I can't believe it,a love that is simply amazing..!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It taunts me to cry in a mute mellow:What a nice poem I can remember my true loves in life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting in vain;There is nothing impossible to dream a love ones....even if it is far from reality.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's nothing impossible in dream love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. true love is suffering and kind. the poem
    shows how they love each other even if they are from a distance

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can relate the saying "happily ever after" because it shows undying love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. dreaming of your love one is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. True love is not easy to break even all difficulties can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. IT TAUNTS ME TO CRY IN A MUTE MELLOW.,. for me it is so really romantic poem it shows the deepest kin of love..,

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you really in love even farthest place,You could reach.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It shows the closeness of relationship.It help two person to have a better relationship.I COMMENT IT IN THE POEM, IT TAUNT ME TO CRY IN A MUTE MELLOW

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is a very very tight relationship that no one could broke it.I COMMENT IT IN THE POEM,ONE TOUCHES MY HEART WITH PLEASURE.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is hard to dream when this dream is far from reality.I COMMENT IT IN THE POEM,WAITING I VAIN.

    ReplyDelete

Wikipedia

Search results

Important Quotes for Teachers

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward. The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. ~Edward Bulwer-Lytton. A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. ~Author Unknown. What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. ~Karl Menninger. Teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts. ~Author Unknown. The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate "apparently ordinary" people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~K. Patricia Cross

A1campusvideos

A1campusvideos are exclusive videos on and off the campus not only here in the Philippines, but also outside of the country. A1campusvideos cover all types of videos from internal school-related videos to external community-related videos, including hard-core but educational and sui generis videos.

POPULAR POSTS